Preparing for Leadership
- Changing Ladders
- Role of Leader
- Common Transition Traps
- Secret to Leadership Success-Leadership Vision
- Leading Self- Personal Motivation and Self-image
- Self-Management tools
- Building Trust
- Stakeholder Management
- Conflict Management
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Discover mindset and practical tools to enable you to succeed in your new managerial role.
- Develop an action plan using the above to cultivate skills to manage effectively.
- The New Managers develop an understanding of their new role and the changes they need to implement to be successful in the transition from being an individual contributor.
- The New Managers are equipped with the essential skills and attitudes required for being effective in People Management.
5 days Virtual Training Program
Facilitator, Executive Coach
Ruchika’s work encompasses working with Managers-Leaders in organizations to help them understand their preferred leadership style and how it impacts their team performance and business results. She is a certified Professional Behavior Analyst (CPBA®) certified in the DISC system.
people who have recently moved from an Individual contributor to a Managerial role