1. Understanding VUCA
2. Traditional Leadership styles v VUCA Leadership
- Sources of VUCA
1. External/Macro (PESTLE)
2. Internal/Micro (Customers, Suppliers, Competition, Leadership, Company performance)
- Dealing with Volatility – Desired behaviors, Agile processes and Structures
- Dealing with Uncertainty – Desired behaviors, Risk Management
- Dealing with Complexity – Desired behaviors, Decomposition technique
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Desired behaviors, Culture of experimentation
- Develop clear understanding of VUCA and relevance to Leadership
- Know some techniques to deal effectively with all the components of VUCA – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
- Identify the actions to implement in your work context to be more effective in dealing with VUCA elements
- Build an organization culture where Change is accepted as part of routine.
- Improvement in Leadership comfort and abilities to Lead effectively in the VUCA dimensions of business reality.
3 days Virtual Training Program
CEO Consultant, Coach and Facilitator
Vibhas is adept at facilitating Organizational Change & Transformation and Leadership Development programs for senior and top management levels. He specializes in facilitating workshops for evolving Strategies aligned to the Vision and Business objectives.