- Virtual Teams : Understanding the Concept; Unique Challenges
- Competencies for a virtual workplace
- Virtual Team Framework: understanding the framework and its application.
- Effective Communication and Collaboration – Barriers and Solutions
- Understand what a virtual team is and the challenges faced in leading a virtual team.
- Apply learnings and experience virtual communication
- Identify the competencies required by a Leader
- Identify Barriers and Issues to communicating in a virtual team
- Identify and review the practices and solutions to address these issues
- Build cohesive virtual teams using the virtual team framework
- Improved communication, cooperation and collaboration
- Improved team working
- Increased productivity
- Improved competence in operating within the virtual environment
- Improved working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Stronger, clearer leadership of virtual teams.
2 days Virtual Training Program
Facilitator, Executive Coach
Vivek’s L/D – OD expertise covers a diverse set of areas for Senior-Top Management like Leadership Development Programs, Executive Coaching, Developing Coaches, Train the Trainer, Building and Motivating Teams to achieve business results and much more.
Mid and Senior Level Managers