- Context setting: The need for Coaching approach to managing teams, link between Coaching & employee performance, difference coaching, mentoring & counselling.
- Coaching mindset: Qualities of a good Manager as a Coach, creating coaching culture within the team, setting up the coaching engagement, coaching & non-coaching situations.
- Coaching skills & Competencies: Global standards for coaching competencies, Skills required for a coach such as Listening, Constructive feedback, asking questions, direct communication & more. How to develop & apply these in day to day work situations.
- Live Coaching demos and practice sessions with feedback
- Coaching models and best practices: Pragati model - Coaching for Performance & Being, GROW model of coaching, different applications of Coaching such as Performance coaching, Skill building etc. Best practices of coaching engagement at workplace.
- Understand importance of Coaching in manager’s role.
- Understand the linkage between Coaching & team engagement.
- Discover the elements of Coaching mindset.
- Identify Coaching skills and competencies in manager’s role.
- Understand Pragati Leadership Coaching model, GROW model and other best practices.
- Experience Live Coaching demos and practice coaching sessions.
2 days Virtual Training Program
Facilitator And Coach
Hemant has 18 years of IT industry experience spanning across domains such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Utilities, Travel related services & GIS along with 11 years of Management & Leadership experience in managing large global IT Transformation programs including large multi-year engagements.