Vipul works specifically in areas of Leadership and Organizational Development with expertise in improving Customer Service, Executive Presence, Emotional Intelligence, Storytelling to Influence and theme-based workshops like Diversity and Inclusion using Forum Theatre.
- He works specifically in areas of Leadership and Organizational Development with expertise in improving Customer Service, Improving Personal Impact and Presentation skills, Situational Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Storytelling to Influence.
- He has worked with the Senior Management on themes such as revisiting Values and Culture, Collaboration and Diversity and Inclusion.
As a Coach:
- He uses the Columbia University Framework to coach people on improving executive presence, career transition, moving across different roles, creating Focus and Purpose, enhancing their emotional intelligence at work and in life.
Vipul has over 21 years of work experience and is currently a Leadership Facilitator and an Executive Coach to Fortune 500 firms. His passion is to unlock individual potential and improve organizational performance specifically in areas of Leadership and Organizational Development with expertise in Improving Personal Impact, Presentation skills, Situational Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Emotional Intelligence and Executive Coaching.
Vipul started his career with the Oberoi Hotels, India and has lead people in Operations, Quality and Business Process Outsourcing with companies’ like AVIVA Life Insurance, TATA AIG General Insurance, Max Life Insurance and GenPact. With a rich experience of working with opening teams and a Six Sigma Black Belt, he has been instrumental in training people on core processes, procedures and systems. Some of his projects have had a huge impact on increasing Revenue, reducing Cost and Effective Change Management.
As an Executive Coach:
- Consultants@ Consulting Firm, India
- Directors@ Automotive Industry, India
- Business Heads@ Ecommerce,India
- Biz Owners @ NY & Toronto
As a Consultant and Facilitator:
McKinsey Knowledge Centre, EY, Coca Cola, Pepsi, COGNIZANT, SOPRA STERIA, AON Hewitt, AMDOCS, Wells Fargo, Royal Bank of Scotland, Grand Hyatt Qatar, Max Life Insurance, Quattro, Michelin, DELTA, Caterpillar, Bharti Infratel, Bharti Airtel, SRF, Birlasoft, Bertelsmann Stiftung, Lotus Herbal, Nestle, Motorola, GSK, Dunnhumby, Accenture, Great Places to Work, GEMS International
Vipul is Certified Executive Coach – CCCP, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York; Certified Facilitator in Gestalt Methods, Israel; Certified in NLP – School of Excellence, India; Certified EVOLVE facilitator – Memcorp Immersive Learning, India
- Columbia Coaching Certification Program – Columbia University, New York
- MBA – Symbiosis Institute of Managements Studies
- Diploma in Hotel Management, IHM, Mumbai
- Trained in Prophet, MBTI and DISC Profile
- Advanced course – Landmark Education & ISABS
- Trained in Theatre based philosophies
Vipul is a certified actor trained by Barry John and Jeff Goldberg (Method Acting). As a passionate actor he uses his stage experience to design and conduct interactive theatre for his corporate clients. He has been a visiting faculty as a Drama Teacher for schools in Gurgaon and facilitated workshops with schools and written scripts and directed plays for them. He has also done a course in Writing for Drama from The Oxford University. He has been acting on stage and screen for the last 8 years. Vipul loves watching movies, reading about Human Behavior, playing Sports, Travelling, and Exploring new cuisines, Cooking, Playing Board games.