In this program we will examine the lessons learnt and how we can help leaders to lead and navigate their organizations in the increasingly competitive business environment of the coming decade.
- Discuss the series of concrete phases that a change process goes through.
- Discuss why critical mistakes in any of the phases can have a devastating impact, slowing momentum and negating hard-won gains.
- Discuss specific dominant aspects of personality and thinking styles that create the resistance to accept and adapt to change.
- Discuss the tug-of-war between logical and emotional brain and how understanding the neuroscience of change can help the leaders to succeed in their change agendas.
- John P. Kotter Model of Change
- ADKAR Model of Change
- Assessment of Personality and Thinking Styles
180 Minutes workshop
Facilitator and Coach
Manish is adept at facilitating in the areas of Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making, Executive Coaching & Mentoring, Leading and Navigating Change, Executive Presence, High Impact Influencing, Negotiations, and Presentations, Leveraging Conflict, Coaching & Mentoring, Building Inspired and Motivated Teams, Consultative Selling, Building Commercial Acumen, and Leveraging Neuroscience and Human Evolution to Shift Mindsets.
Mid and Senior Level Managers.