Dr. Aga is adept at facilitating Senior Leadership Development, Managerial Development, Training-the-Trainer, Personality Development, Interpersonal Skills, Team Building, Effective Communication Skills, Advanced Communication Skills, Influencing Skills and Emotional Intelligence Programs
As an Emotional Intelligence (EI) assessor and practitioner, she is adept at interpreting assessment results and coaching people to fill the gaps in their EI scores
As a Facilitator: Dr. Aga has facilitated over 650 programs across levels. She has helped participants develop life-transforming skills related to Communication, Assertiveness and Interpersonal skills to increase team-bonding and collaboration. She has also honed the managerial skills of First Time Managers and Middle Level Managers enabling them to ease into their roles quickly and effectively. Dr. Aga has helped Middle and Senior Managers acquire leadership skills and take up more responsibility in their organizations
As a Coach:
- Aga is a PCC Certified Coach from International Coach Federation (ICF)
- She has trained Leaders to acquire Coaching skills and thereby become better leaders and mentors
- She has also provided individualized Coaching support to individuals in the Corporate Sector for their development and growth
Dr. Aga has over 25 years in the field of Education and Corporate Training. Over the past 15 years, she has been working as a Facilitator and Coach, having conducted 650+ programs as a facilitator (8000+ hours) and almost 550 hours of Coaching, serving a number of industry segments.
Sectors Served: IT – ITES, Manufacturing, Pharma, Finance and Insurance etc.
As a Facilitator: Aga has served some of the biggest names in the corporate world like Atlas Copco, Pidilite Industries, CGI, Accenture Services, TVS Rubber, Ador Welding, Piaggio, SEMCO, Advinus Therapeutics, Bajaj Auto Finance, Honeywell Automation, ICICI Prudential, BMC Software, Tata BP Solar, Vodafone, George Clinical etc.
As an Executive Coach: She has provided Coaching services to clients like Goodyear, Sudarshan Chemicals, Lear Automative, BMC Software, Tata Technologies and Rachna Lifestyle
Dr. Aga is certified in Six-Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment, with a certification for MBTI and Coaching from Fast Track Coach Academy. She is also a Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer with another certification in Systems Thinking (Level 1 & 2), OPQ.
- Post-graduate in Instructional Design.
- PhD in Sociology.
Chat with Dr. Aga and you will discover that she has done two levels of Reiki, is an avid reader, a complete foodie and an adventurous cook who loves trying out new exotic recipes. It was her keen desire to travel, meet new people and help individuals achieve their highest potential that prompted Niloufer to join Pragati Leadership and is today one of its integral members.
Awards & Recognitions
- As a researcher, teacher and a guide she has a treasure-trove of experiences and has been awarded with the NCERT award for “Innovative Teaching Techniques”
- Dr. Aga co-authored and compiled the book ‘Creative Teachers – A Manual’ which was published by S. Chand in 2012
- She has presented a number of papers on Systems Thinking (Levels 1 &2) in Singapore to an appreciative audience