Business Consultation in Strategy, Productivity and work culture, Facilitation in Leadership and Management Development workshops and coaching corporate managers on personal effectiveness.
As a Consultant & Facilitator:
- Vishwas is adept at Business Consultation in Strategy, Productivity and work culture, Facilitation in Leadership and Management Development workshops and coaching corporate managers on personal effectivenessDuring his corporate journey, he has worked in a matrix organization structure spread over India, Singapore, China, Belgium and The Netherlands. He got extensive experience in ‘managing change’ at organization level and individual level.
Along the way, he developed an art of making things practical and easy to comprehend.
- Vishwas approach is to focus on Quality of Management, cultural analysis and unblocking resistance to change.
His strengths lie in business analysis; data based management, effective communication and making things happen.
As an Executive Coach:
Vishwas has learnt to be an excellent coach from his vast experience as a mentor / leader in Philips as also from professional coaching experience over last few years.
In addition, Vishwas has successfully coached several corporate managers across industries and across hierarchy, on personal effectiveness in chosen areas.
Vishwas comes with 35 years of industry experience out of which 31 were spent with Philips. The last 15 years were in fairly senior positions as plant head or business head. By listening to the calling of his heart, even while being an active business manager he began conducting training workshops within and outside Philips, in India and overseas. Over last 7 years, as a Consultant, Coach or Facilitator, he has conducted programs in India and abroad.
Manufacturing, IT &ITES, Banking & Finance, Hospitality etc.
- Business consultancy – PASL, Secure Meters Ltd, Sterlite Technologies Limited, Tata Toyo, Unitek, VK Arch.
- Facilitation and executive coaching – ACC, Adore Powertron, Atlas Copco, Bajaj Finance, BlueStar, Biostadt, DACS, Deutsche Bank, Forbes Marshall, Foseco, Gherzi Eastern, HSBC GLT [India and China], Lubrizol, Philips, RBI, RCF, Sasol [South Africa], SEW Eurodrive, SKF, Sungard, T Systems, Tata Power, Tata Motors, TC Springs, Taj Hotels, Varroc, VK Arch, Voltas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2. Diploma in Business Management
Vishwas is known for his conceptual clarity, out of box thinking, initiative and high focus on customer needs and business results. With his experience and this unique combination of exposure, Vishwas is well placed to deliver the objectives effectively to the audiences across industries.