Facilitating behavioral skills workshops, coaching, mentoring, performance consulting, content development.
- Kavita excels in facilitating behavioral skills workshops for all levels of audience, from across sectors. She develops content to ensure experiential learning based outcomes. She consults organizations for productivity improvement, for them to get time, cost, and quality benefits.
- During the last 16 years, while training for more than 100 Fortune 500 companies, Kavita has deep dived into training needs analysis, customized content development and showcasing ROI (return on investment) on behavioral trainings.
- Her journey in this field has given her the exposure and experience of developing retail banking products’ technical and behavioral skills courseware, designing and executing assessment and development centers, managing end to end training interventions for public sector banks, coaching senior management on performance management.
16 years of experience as a facilitator and consultant for different sectors.
Sectors Served: BFSI, Manufacturing, Oil&Gas, IT, ITeS, Pharma, Retail, Automobile, Telecom, Media, Government and Trade Bodies
Customers Served: PWC, Citibank, HDFC Bank, SBI, Credit Suisse, Edelweiss, RBS, Honeywell, Natinal Payments Corporation of India, Mindtree, SAP Labs, VMWare, TCS, Accenture, Gnepact, Texas Instruments, Capgemini, HP Enterprise, Indian Railways, Times of India, Tata Communications, UTC Aerospace, Panasonic, RPG – Sanjeev Goenka Group, Godrej & Boyce, Hindalco, Emerson, Alstom, BPCL, HPCL, Novartis, Cipla, Wockhardt, Glenmark, Abbott Laboratories, Urban Ladder, Inmobi, Hero Motocorp, Hyundai, BMW, Maruti Suzuki, Airtel and other clients.
Dale Carnegie & Associates Certification as a trainer, TTT for Outbound trainings, Entrepreneurial Competencies Trainer certification from NIESBUD, Noida.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Networking Engineer (MCSE) from Microsoft
Kavita believes in the daily evolution of self and so puts all her efforts in bringing out the genius and uniqueness of all during her trainings. She believes in leading by example and adding value wherever she is. Her communication and interpersonal skills help her to establish a connect with people. She is adaptive and tries settling in areas out of her comfort zone.
She loves to dive deep into the human psyche, study behaviors, read, travel and cook.
She is a people’s person and loves to spend time with family and relatives.
Awards & Recognitions
During her tenure with Dale Carnegie Trainings India, she was awarded the Most Valuable Trainer (Runner Up) Award.
With Mafoi (Randstad), she won the ‘Employee of the month’ award several times.