Vikas is adept at facilitating Leadership Development, Managerial Development, Enhancing Collaboration, Project Management, Managing Innovation
As a Facilitator: Vikas has facilitated over 150 programs across levels. He has inspired participants to develop critical skills related to developing the art of Appreciation, Collaboration and Execution Discipline. He has shared the middle path solutions which involve looking at problems creatively and still be peaceful in one’s own being.
As a Coach:
- Vikas has completed the 60-hr Coach-Training from FastTrack Coaching USA based on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core – competencies
- He has given Leaders and managers Coaching skills and thereby become better leaders and mentors
- He has also provided individualized Coaching support to more than 50 individuals in the Corporate Sector for their development and growth
Vikas has over 24 years of varied work experience with large multi-national companies; 8 years with Philips Electronics, followed by over 5 years with Ernst & Young Consulting – now Capgemini India. During this time, he performed a variety of roles which includes R&D, New Product Introduction Management, Strategic Procurement & Vendor Development, ERP implementation, Program management and consulting, Sales & BD, Alliance &Partners management. His last role at Capgemini involved managing a large team of professionals in the Microsoft Solutions Area.
Manufacturing, BFSI, Engineering, Automotive, FMCG, Pharma, IT-Software, IT-Hardware, Media & Entertainment, Govt., Space Research, Education.
As a Facilitator: Vikas has served reputed and leading organizations of the corporate world like ACC Limited, ANZ India, Atlas Copco India Ltd, Barclays Technology Center India, Bayer, Cigna TTK Health Insurance Co. Ltd, Domino Printech India, Eaton, Hager Electro, Johnson & Johnson, Jones Lang Lasalle, Mercedes- Benz India, Persistent Technologies, Racold, Rieco Industries, Suzuki Motors, Tata Motors, Tata Technologies, etc.
Vikas is certified in MBTI, FIRO-B assessments. Along with that he is certified practitioner of NLP. He is an accredited user of Strengthscope Individual, 360 and Team Products. Other than he has been certified CPIM by APICS for proficiency in supply chain.
Vikas had done his Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay (1992)
Chat with Vikas and you will discover that he has done paragliding, is an avid photographer, loves to dabble in cooking or anything that is interesting, tracks weather systems, trains and has explored the mountains, forests and even the inner world of spirituality. He is teacher of the Art of Living and practices Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation regularly. He has a keen desire to work with people and help them realize their true potential and dreams.
Awards & Recognitions
- Vikas has compiled a book on Design of Experiment’s Simplified when he was working with Philips.
- He has been a visiting faculty at the Symbiosis Institute of Management and HRD (SCMHRD), SIBM, SCIT and has delivered several guest lectures at IIT SOM, Universal School of Business, SP Jain Institute of Mgmt. and India Times forums.
- He occasionally writes short articles on anything random and interesting