Vivek’s L/D – OD expertise covers a diverse set of areas for Solutions for Senior-Top Management like Leadership Development Programs, leading in VUCA World, Executive Presence, Executive Coaching, Building and Leading High Performance Teams and much more. He is very passionate about ‘Executive Presence’ intervention!
As a Facilitator:
- His humorous but direct style of training leaves a great impact on participants giving them a lot of ‘Aha’ moments.
- Besides being renowned for having an excellent ability to connect with the audience, Vivek is adept at understanding the business challenges, designing the program appropriately and ensuring that the business gets the desired result!
- Vivek is also popular for using creative training methods, including ‘magic’, invigorating both left & right brains of participants via innovative design and methodologies and thereby motivating them
- He has the added advantage of having actual overseas-work experience and is hence able to better connect with most of the issues faced by MNCs
- Vivek is also known to share real-life work experience during his training sessions that the audience connects with, simplifying their learning
- That’s why you’ll discover that Vivek has successfully designed and delivered many training interventions across sectors.
As an Executive Coach:
- Vivek is Credentialed by ICF as PCC
- Vivek is a Certified Coach who has completed the 125-hr Coach-Training from FastTrack Coaching USA and CTT, Mumbai based on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core – competencies
- He has trained Leaders to acquire Coaching skills and thereby become better leaders and mentors
- He has also provided individualized Coaching support to individuals in the Corporate Sector for their development and growth. He has more than 1000 hr of paid coaching hours under his belt.
- Is familiar with 360 degrees as a base instrument for coaching
As a Keynote Speaker:
Due to his abilityto motivate audience in short time span, Vivek regularly gets invited as Keynote speaker from Corporate as well as NGO. He has delivered speeches on the topic ranging from ‘Customer Centricity – Change Management – Value selling – Positive thinking – Time Management – How to take A/c – Maximizing potential – Breaking silos’ and many more.
Instead of keeping the key note speech as a monologue, Vivek’s talks are full of activities which keep audience engaged throughout.
Vivek has delivered Keynote speeches for an audience of 30 to 450+.
One of the common feedback for his session is – ‘it has been engaging – entertaining and full with new insights’!
Vivek has around 26+ years of work experience. During his corporate stint, Vivek has worked in the fields of Manufacturing, IT Consulting – Project Management – Service delivery – Account Management, Global Process Management, BPO, and ERP implementation in India and abroad (US, UK, China).
As a Facilitator: He has trained more than 13,000 people over the past 13 years, thanks to a lot of repeat orders, executing a variety of customized assignments.
As an Executive Coach:
- Vivek has 1000+ hours of one-on-one Coaching
- Regularly conducts workshops for Developing Coaches (clients: HDFC Bank, Taj Hotels, Varian, Morgan Stanley)
As a Facilitator: Accenture, Advinus, Amdocs, Allscripts, Atlas Copco, B&R Industrial Automation, BASF, Bayer Crop Science, BMC, DEWA- UAE, Daimler, Dhruv, Enzene, Ferrero, Flint Group, Forbes Marshall, Desai Brothers, FM Logistics, Gallagher, General Mills, Great Place To Work, Harman, HDFC Bank, Huntsman, Lear Automotive, Legrand, Morgan Stanley, Mercedes Benz, Madhura Fashion & Lifestyle, Mahindra & Mahindra Auto & Farm Sector, Mercedes Benz, Morgan Stanley, Olam International, Principal,Pubmatic, Taj, Tata Motors, TQMS, Synechron, T-Systems, Sudarshan Chemicals, Sungard, Vodafone, Uninor, Xorient, etc.
As a Coach: Amdocs, Chemetall, Morgan Stanley, Sudarshan Chemicals, FM Logistics, Harman International, SEW, Sudarshan, Sterlite, Rachana Builders, Wave Suspension and Forbes Marshall
Credentialed by ICF as PCC, A FastTrack-certified Coach, MBTI certified practitioner, Strengthscope certified practitioner, Diploma in experiential education and practice (DEEP), NLP Practitioner, Trainer for INIFAC certified (TTT) program (Inspiring Facilitator TM), an ITIL foundation certificate.
Vivek was a gold medalist while pursuing his B.E and is an M-Tech in Industrial Management from IIT Chennai.
For a man who resigned his corporate job to pursue his passion for Training and impacting people’s lives, Vivek is someone who strives to practice what he preaches! In fact, he sees this as the biggest reason for the continued success of his training programs because he is able to share real-life experiences with them and that brings an instant connect! This man of many talents is an avid magician especially doling out tricks for his kids.
Vivek is a theatre artist and numismatist too. But his biggest passion lies in taking the benefits of corporate training to families and positively impacting their happiness quotient, one family at a time. He is also very active with Social Organization SevaSahayog and is often invited to be a key-note speaker for a number of NGOs due to his ability to motivate the audience!