Our focus areas
Developing future ready leaders who co-create profitable, sustainable and joyful businesses
We catalyze systemic change in organizations through building alignment around vision, mission and values, changing culture and developing the capacity of internal coaches, trainers and i-Catalysts.
We develop a pipeline of future ready Wholesome Leaders™ who can steer your organization on the path to joyful and sustainable growth which delivers value to all stakeholders.
We enable individuals and teams to work together in a truly appreciative, open and creative way through co-creating vision, fostering conversations, being more conscious and making commitments.
Our assessment solutions give insights about individual personalities that help to accelerate learning and change. Our facilitators are experienced in deploying world leading psychometric tools.
How can we work together towards your business goals?
We work as your strategic learning partner for a holistic approach to leadership development in your organization
- Organizations today operate in a dynamic, competitive and connected environment which require leaders to demonstrate agility, accountability, innovativeness and prudent risk taking.
- Enable people to work cohesively and leverage each other’s strengths.
- Change their perspective such that they are ready to meet future challenges.
- Transform organizational vision, mission and culture to drive resilience, operational robustness and encourage creativity.
- Wholesome Leaders™ understand, imbibe and demonstrate these concepts over a long period of time through experience. However, it is possible to consciously accelerate this process, through creative, well designed interventions.
- Our methodology has been developed and enhanced over the hundreds of assignments we have worked on, and starts diagnostic phase, where your leadership needs are defined, leading to the design and execution of the program and followed by sustained learning support.
The Wholesome Leader
See what our clients have to say about us
A huge amount of creative energy and confidence has been generated during the 2 days of togetherness and bonding. A wonderful stage has been set by Pragati Leadership for our leaders to tap all the latent energies and talent that we have, both from within us and from our respective teams, to create the great ‘dream organization
Senior Leader participant from a large Chemicals MNC,
Our MD has observed that there is now more bonding in this team. We see them interacting more proactively and frequently, without the gaps that were there before. They trust each other more and that is definitely helping the business to achieve goals in the shortest span of time with lesser conflict
Learning & Development Head at an Automotive Manufacturing MNC,
The potential development process conducted by Pragati Leadership was a carefully planned and immaculately executed program over two days, which gave detailed behavioural and business insights to the candidates. It was a journey of self-discovery for each participant, effectively guided by the Pragati Leadership team which was a blend of Experience and Youth. The team could understand our needs and were able to identify the right tools to assess and give feedback to the participants. The outcome was a clear road map which will surely enable growth and development of the assessees over the coming years.
L&D Head of a Leading Fashion Retail Chain,
Having been trained by the Pragati Leadership team, I would like to share with you the news that I have been awarded as one of the '20 Most talented HR leaders in India'. The ICF coaching training has benefited me and enabled me to fine tune my people management skills.
A Senior Leader at an IT Services firm,
It was a pleasure working with Pragati Leadership in designing and delivering the Leadership Masterclass Program for our Senior Leadership team. Under the stewardship of Arun Wakhlu, they did a flawless job, along with their team of Coaches in making a success out of the program. The Leadership Workshop made the Leadership team delve deeper and create a new future for themselves, it made them move certain areas of their life and work which has historically never moved before. Kudos to the team!
Kaushik Chakraborty,Director-HR Business Partner and Head of Learning & Development
Latest Case Studies
- A company in the Banking and Financial Services sector was looking to enhance the skills of internal trainers to facilitate programs of greater business connect and impact.
- Accelerating the development of high potential middle and senior managers by imparting critical competencies for new responsibilities.
- Creating a common vision among cross-functional teams.
NEWS & EVENTS
- When an individual contributor’s responsibility is enhanced and involves managing others, it’s a critical transition for both, the organization and the person. Pragati Leadership’s unique program for First Time Managers ensures that you create empowered and engaged managers, and achieve your organizational goals.
- The Learning & OD Roundtable Pune Chapter presents a Masterclass on ‘Leading with Consciousness – Creating a Culture of Sustainability’.
Venue: Zensar Technologies Date: 23rd June 2016 Time: 9.45 am to 12.30 pm
- Pragati Leadership’s unique offering in the Train the Trainer space – ‘Inspiring Facilitators’ was conducted in Pune in May 2016. Participants said, ‘this program has triggered a transformation in me from a Trainer to a Facilitator’, ‘life changing experience, which is a definite step towards my growth and joyful living’.