With the uncertain times, leaders today have more responsibilities than ever before as organizations look to recover after the unprecedented aftermath of the pandemic. They must focus on navigating their companies through the obstacles to deliver successful outcomes.
Strategic Thinking & Leadership Programs
The strategic thinking & leadership programs for the Middle East focus on strategic management that enables participants to develop skills and strategies for overall success. It encompasses how leaders may assume responsibilities to implement new strategies and develop their personnel for organizational support.
- Differentiate between influence, leadership, management, and power
- Understand and harness cultural differences
- Comprehend leaders’ roles in change implementation
- Learn how leaders navigate change, innovation, and strategy
- Examine your behavior and personality for greater self-awareness
- Develop and motivate your people for maximizing their potential and performance
- Review different leadership styles and identify differences and overlaps
- Harness the organizational ability for innovation
6 Habits of Successful Strategic Thinkers
Strategic leaders diagnose patterns and focus by looking out, looking around, and looking in the mirror. Here are six habits that participants of our programs can learn:
Align – Understanding what drives other people, assessing risk tolerance and following through to build support, bringing forth tough issues even when comfortable, and fostering a culture of open dialogue to build trust and engage various stakeholders
Anticipate – Looking out for ambiguities and taking action, being aware of game-changing occurrences within the industry, searching beyond current business boundaries, and building wider networks for greater reach
Critical Thinking – Not accepting safer options, discovering bias (if any) in decision-making, challenging mindsets and beliefs of self and others, and reframing questions to reach the root causes of any issues
Decide – Avoiding “analysis paralysis” by carefully framing the decision to reach the crux of the matter, taking a stand even if some information is missing or unavailable amidst diverse viewpoints, and balancing rigor, speed, agility, and quality while letting go of perfection when needed
Interpret – Synthesizing information from multiple sources before forming any point of view, questioning prevailing assumptions and testing with different hypotheses, seeking patterns from different information sources, and encouraging others to follow the same
Learn – Seeking honest feedback by encouraging and exemplifying honesty, undertaking rigorous debriefs to extract learnings, making necessary changes when required, and celebrating not only success but also well-intentioned failures providing insight
Benefits of Strategic Thinking & Leadership Programs
For the organizations
- Improving the bottom lines through higher employee engagement and motivation
- Accelerating the development and implementation of game-changing ideas and strategies
- Enhancing communication and cascading strategy across all levels of the organizations
- Better decision-making capabilities at all levels to improve productivity even amidst ambiguous, challenging, and complex situations
For the participants
- Greater resilience and improving performance under pressure and faster recovery in case of setbacks
- Understand how successful leaders implement strategies, conduct difficult conversations, and excel under pressure
- Build upon their strengths and self-empowerment to assume responsibility for personal and professional challenges through coaching and assessments
- Learn beneficial techniques that encourage others to achieve their potential through positive leadership
The Training Approach
- The program comprises various learning methodologies, such as lectures, presentations, assignments, group discussions, case studies, functional exercises, and seminars.
- Simulations involving manageable complex environments to experiment and gain insight into cause-effect relationships to develop strategic thinking
- Case studies use active learning techniques that allow participants to reflect on the experiences included in these write-ups to absorb lessons and practice translating decisions taken in real-life situations
- Cognitive reshaping by doing mental exercises to form new habits and reshape thinking.
Pragati Leadership since 1988 has worked towards its vision of creating organizations and work environments that encourage people to harness their strengths. Over the years, Pragati Leadership has refined their approach and now offers a balanced combination of working with peoples’ potentials and facilitators, such as models, practices, procedures, and tools. Pragati Leadership designs and delivers development and learning journeys that create inspiring leaders and successful organizations.
Pragati Leadership has conducted several programs across several companies that enable leaders to visualize, plan, lead, and use available resources and implement successful strategies. Our programs have encouraged leaders to develop a growth mindset to stay ahead in the constantly evolving market and competitive conditions.